Korg 01/W pro X - It doesn\'t matter what voice I select, it only has one sound

sweetkeys

Honorable
Feb 19, 2013

I had the same problem but reloaded the sounds and I am now up and running!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 1
G Audio 1
S Audio 5
P Audio 3
F Audio 1
K Audio 4
S Audio 1
N Audio 3
J Audio 1
henrytcasey Audio 4
B Audio 1
L Audio 1
A Audio 3
G Audio 0
A Audio 4
I Audio 1
K Audio 1
A Audio 1
L Audio 1
A Audio 2
Similar threads
what do i do if i can´t hear out of my Billboard BB569 Performance Multimedia Headset when i plug it into my chromebook
mic doesn t work in headset. Windows 7 desktop computer
Solved! the color coded plugs from the subwoofer are not the same colors as the ones on the rear of my PC...How do I know which ones t
i have a PC with SPDIF sound card and a music system with digital/optical out and aux in and out.is there any way to connect t
Polk subwoofer connection
Solved! How do I connect Samsung PS-RC6600 speakers to my samsung tv? There is no place to connect wires, or switch to turn them on. T
How do I Sound out my Samsung smart t v though my Samsung blue ray d v d player
make t v louder
Painters just finished my home and I had exterior wire that was wired years ago from my amplifier outside along the shingles t
AT&T WatchTV Arrives: What $15 Gets You
i want t repair my audio
Connect and Inspire T 2900
I have 4 jbl pulse 2 speakers. Am I able to pair all 4 together at one time so one song will be playing on all 4 speakers at t
T-Mobile Plans to Irritate 'Big Cable' with Its Own TV Service
My mic won t work
I got my speakers as a gift but the main power code was ripped right out, I opened it up and noticed a wire was just hanging t
I'm not sure which rca cables to plug into my tv from Logitech surround sound system. I have a black, tan, and green one but t
Can i connect T-180X sounbar with my T-400X speakers?
Can t download mp3 s
Korg 01/W pro X - It doesn\'t matter what voice I select, it only has one sound

ASK THE COMMUNITY