KOTOR is a PS5 console exclusive at launch, and that’s not ok

Mar 22, 2021
I am an xbox only player that is pretty sad that i will have to wait even longer than others for the kotor remake (i never played the original but of course heard great things). But i remember i have games likes starfield, redfall, and warhammer 40k darktide to look forward too. Exclusives are not anticonsumer, nor are they shady. This article is whiny

Sep 11, 2021
But that's how it is isn't it? Life. You can't always get what you want but to go out and complaint about console exclusives especially during an ongoing pandemic? I'm appalled by how this article rants about all things PS5 in what seems to be a one sided affair - all because the author can't get one of these sought after consoles!

Sep 11, 2021
I don't understand. If Sony paid for publishing this game and no one else bothered to, I don't understand why you're complaining about it being an exclusive. I'm atleast happy that they paid for the remake and it's getting made. At least this way Xbox gamers will eventually get to play instead of none of us playing it at all.

thestryker

Honorable
Apr 19, 2016
Exclusives are very much anti-consumer and it's sad anyone tries to defend them. They serve literally no purpose other than to force consumers into an ecosystem run by the company making them.

Sony didn't pay to make this game happen... Disney picked Aspyr to make the game and decided to take money from Sony to make it exclusive.

Sep 12, 2021
"Microsoft buys the entire Zenimax"
This dude: nothing wrong here.
"Sony pays to publish a remake of a previously xbox exclusive game as a timed exclusive"
This dude: HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO XBOX GAMERS.
grow up dude

Reactions: Xxenddex
Sep 12, 2021
Exclusives are very much anti-consumer and it's sad anyone tries to defend them. They serve literally no purpose other than to force consumers into an ecosystem run by the company making them.

Sony didn't pay to make this game happen... Disney picked Aspyr to make the game and decided to take money from Sony to make it exclusive.
Except it literally is being published by Sony interactive.

Tom Pritchard

Commendable
Apr 14, 2021
"Microsoft buys the entire Zenimax"
This dude: nothing wrong here.
"Sony pays to publish a remake of a previously xbox exclusive game as a timed exclusive"
This dude: HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO XBOX GAMERS.
grow up dude

How to tell people you didn't read the article without actually saying it