Kraken or VOID for Gaming/Music?

Terrorsquad1990

Estimable
Sep 29, 2015
So I'm looking for a new gaming headset.

I'm having trouble choosing between the Razer Kraken or the Corsair VOID.

Expectations:
- Gaming with TeamSpeak
- Music (mostly anything with bass)
- Comfort for hours

You can suggest your own headset if you know a better one.
Budget: none

Solution
I bought a Kraken Pro about a year ago. It sits on my bedroom floor in the corner ever since I bought the Cloud II by HyperX. The Kraken is sooooo uncomfortable! I don't know where people get off with rating these things so high. The Cloud II is the most comfortable pair of headphones I've ever felt (or didn't feel) on my head. No question, I recommend it. I've been recommending them to everyone ever since I bought them. You won't be disappointed, I promise. There are some reviewers that have pointed out some inconsistencies/problems with the USB mic/headphone sound/volume control dongle, but I don't use that, so I have had no troubles whatsoever with the headset. That's my opinion, anyway...

JobCreator

Honorable
Apr 18, 2013
I bought a Kraken Pro about a year ago. It sits on my bedroom floor in the corner ever since I bought the Cloud II by HyperX. The Kraken is sooooo uncomfortable! I don't know where people get off with rating these things so high. The Cloud II is the most comfortable pair of headphones I've ever felt (or didn't feel) on my head. No question, I recommend it. I've been recommending them to everyone ever since I bought them. You won't be disappointed, I promise. There are some reviewers that have pointed out some inconsistencies/problems with the USB mic/headphone sound/volume control dongle, but I don't use that, so I have had no troubles whatsoever with the headset. That's my opinion, anyway.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826738002&cm_re=cloud_ii-_-26-738-002-_-Product

Even comes in White/Pink if you're into that :p

Solution