I have tried the Volume Down and Power at the same time....nothing
Volume Up and Power....nothing
Volume Down and power then release power and volume down and press volume up....nothing
held all three....nothing
Held them for several cycles of the logo....nothing
I have tried every method I can find to no avail can anyone please help?
I am assuming you are doing this when you 'first' start up the phone (from being off). If not, you need to do that first.
I am including the "Hard Reset" instructions below, just in case, so you can try again. Now if they are the ones you followed, and it still won't work, then there may be a hardware issue with the phone.
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the phone.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the phone...
1. Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.
2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
6. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
7. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
8. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the phone.
9. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.