Labels: Apple is Better Than Google, Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]daniel123244[/nom]So there is no info on apples player... but it is better?[/citation]
Of course it's better. RIAA said it, it must be so...
/sarcasm

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
The RIAA's endorsement is pretty much a guarantee I won't touch it. Apple will have the most restricting copyright protection and the worst support for independent labels. If the RIAA had their way, we'd pay every time we listened to a song. Google/Amazon are more likely to skirt the legality and give me the most content for the buck.

Apple will still sell the most however, Apple customers have the most disposable income and the least technical knowledge.

jimmysmitty

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
[citation][nom]daniel123244[/nom]So there is no info on apples player... but it is better?[/citation]

That and the copyright issue. If people are uploading music they legally purcahsed onto a cloud server they have setup thats provided by a third party, I don't see how they tip-toed around it.

If anything, its a lot like a online backup.

gerchokas

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2011
[citation][nom]_Cubase_[/nom]Google's and Amazon's service will be great. But Apple's will be "magical"...[/citation]

lol :p

chick0n

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
You can't win Apple, simply because Apple has the magic dust, Stevie's "charm", rotten Apple's logo, and the most "tech savvy" owners group. oh yeah, Google/Amazon, you guys are doing it wrong !!!!

Aravind Aarumugam

Distinguished
May 11, 2011
I believe in Apple i love them they stand for innovation.
After all it;s Job's who personally thought me on how to hold the phone right!
Golden and Magical customer support.

People be happy we live in Apple's era.

saxplayingcompnerd

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2010
[citation][nom]aravind aarumugam[/nom]I believe in Apple i love them they stand for innovation.After all it;s Job's who personally thought me on how to hold the phone right!Golden and Magical customer support.People be happy we live in Apple's era.[/citation]

Only a troll could say something this disgusting and sound serious.

Aravind Aarumugam

Distinguished
May 11, 2011
[citation][nom]saxplayingcompnerd[/nom]Only a troll could say something this disgusting and sound serious.[/citation]
Did you pay 700$ for your phone?
I did and i regret it.

jeremy2020

Distinguished
May 12, 2011
No details, but apple's service will be better? The writer of this should be ashamed. How much did the RIAA pay for this advertisement?

jeremy2020

Distinguished
May 12, 2011
No details, but apple's service will be better? The writer of this should be ashamed. How much did the RIAA pay for this advertisement?

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]saxplayingcompnerd[/nom]Only a troll could say something this disgusting and sound serious.[/citation]
If you did not get it, it's sarcasm that does not need the "/sarcasm" to show it.
If you got it but still call the commenter a troll, then fun is in the eye of the beholder, I consider the comment fun, you consider it troll like.
If you are an apple fanboy, Aravind Aarumugam answered you right:
[citation][nom]Aravind Aarumugam[/nom]Did you pay 700$ for your phone?I did and i regret it.[/citation]

dalta centauri

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
[citation][nom]virtualban[/nom]If you did not get it, it's sarcasm that does not need the "/sarcasm" to show it.If you got it but still call the commenter a troll, then fun is in the eye of the beholder, I consider the comment fun, you consider it troll like.If you are an apple fanboy, Aravind Aarumugam answered you right:[/citation]
Sounds alot like you didn't find it as sarcasm until Aravind made his second post :|

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
I don't get it. If the users purchase their music, say a CD, under a label that Google didn't make good with, can the user still store his music on the Google cloud? Does this only apply to buying music from their e-store, or does it restrict what you can store there? What happens if you miss payment? Does your music collection get deleted? If the "cloud" determines that one of your songs is not within "legal" rights, and I don't mean pirated, but more like Google didn't grease the right pocket, does it get deleted without warning?

And you can buy 1TB portable hardrives for $50, paying only once, versus the $1 per GB per year pricing model stated in the article. That equates to a nickel per GB and you get to keep the device. Now granted, this may be inconvenient, but almost everything that can play music nowadays is starting to come with a USB port or you can at least find an equivalent device that does. So just centralize your collection on a USB stick in a DRM free way and you're set. No worries about some sort of remote control big brotherish overseer to "consolidate" your collection for you.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]dalta centauri[/nom]Sounds alot like you didn't find it as sarcasm until Aravind made his second post :|[/citation]
Sounds, but it is not. Still, you got that idea and I can't say anything to disprove it. I just don't like people taking all that seriously and needing it declared as sarcastic, so I joined in, uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.