Lady GaGa Announces Polaroid Camera Glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

talent seems to transcend primary occupation like Lenin said " im a artist give me a tuber and ill make something out of it"

mrpijey

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2009
Lady GaGa as a "creative director"? Eugh... Like calling Uwe Boll a successful movie director. Lady BlaHa if you please... excuse me while I throw up.

G

Dorkz. You may not like her music or her persona...she's certainly not for everyone; but, she's actually quite capable as a writer, performer and businesswoman. Hating on a performer or celebrity just to seem like your cool and smart is neither cool or smart. It just makes you an ass.

x3style

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
[citation][nom]mrpijey[/nom]Lady GaGa as a "creative director"? Eugh... Like calling Uwe Boll a successful movie director. Lady BlaHa if you please... excuse me while I throw up.[/citation]You are the kind of guys that say Freddie Mercury is crap cause he was gay. You are some sorry ass bunch.
You don't have to like a person to appreciate creativity, and Uwe Boll doesen't have a fanbase running in the millions, maybe a hater base. But you have to appreciate his ambition to keep trying.
She is unconventinal, shocking, but yet again she is also the only one recently that has managed to surprise people in a day and age where we kinda saw everythin and we get a lot of the same old same old. Everyone copies somebody all the time.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]mrpijey[/nom]Lady GaGa as a "creative director"? Eugh... Like calling Uwe Boll a successful movie director. Lady BlaHa if you please... excuse me while I throw up.[/citation]

And what have you created?

Morton

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2005
Wow, mentioning Lady Gaga in an online article with a comment function attracts bots of the clothes industry. I count three so far in the comments above.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Lady Gaga and Polaroïd dounds like a good match. I'm just surprised Polaroïd is still in business at all. Instant-printing cameras are kinda out-of-place in our eco-friendly digital-ready world.

@Morton : Nah, it's a normal day for bots at Tom's.

el_bastardo74

Distinguished
May 22, 2010
if lady caca is creative director, then i know it's got to be great. because, when you are a celebrity, it makes you an expert on everything

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
Interesting but they need a male version of those shades. No self righteous dude would wear those and most chicks wouldn't be into them assuring their failure.

g00ey

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
I'm sorry to say this but this article is really poorly written; long and I couldn't get what it was about. In a community such as Tom's Hardware Lady Gaga is a very uninteresting person. What is interesting here it only what products Polaroid is trying to sell and that should be revealed loudly, clearly and to the point within the first three or four lines of the article. First after that you could write about her and what she is all about.

squanto

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2010
[citation][nom]Morton[/nom]Wow, mentioning Lady Gaga in an online article with a comment function attracts bots of the clothes industry. I count three so far in the comments above.[/citation]

I have no idea why I am laughing about your comment but I am. I just keep thinking about the "Despicable Me" minions

longshotthe1st

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010
I can't take this spam anymore and they won't do anything about it so I am gone. Too bad, I liked the news articles. Fare-thee well everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.