Lady Gaga is a Chrome User and YouTube Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
Tom's, please post an article about me....as I am a Chrome user and YouTube lover. I also like to eat hamburgers and crispy tacos. Anything else you want to know about me before posting the article, just let me know ;)

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Sure it is news, not so an important news, but it is still news.

@ lpfdr12, TuneSoda, koga73, officeguy and others:
Don't like what you see, skip to the next.
Did you have to pay to click this link or did someone hold a gun to your head to click and read this article?

@ utengineer:
You are not famous and worthy of news. Go rob 3 banks in a day and not get cought or kill 5+ people or be a war hero -- THEN they might post an article about what you like to do or your browser of choice or your favorite food.

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]@ utengineer:You are not famous and worthy of news. Go rob 3 banks in a day and not get cought or kill 5+ people or be a war hero -- THEN they might post an article about what you like to do or your browser of choice or your favorite food.[/citation]

I have done all of those things and I am famous at work. Still, no articles written about me. Oh, I know what would get attention....I also use Facebook. Ding ding...now I got their attention!

djsting

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
I'm with most everyone else. I don't see how this is really news. It's no different than Michael Jordan telling me to eat Wheaties back in the 90's or Dale Earnhardt JR telling me to buy Nationwide insurance.

irtehyar

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2007
Don't suppose you care to create a sister site called Tom's Tech Paparazzi so stuff like this can be conveniently grouped so I can ignore it?

jmvanderleeuw

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2010
[citation][nom]dread_cthulhu[/nom]Sigh...[/citation]

Sliem... you miss the point; this used to be a tech related website with tech related articles and not tabloid trash. Tom's has slowly been degrading since 'the takeover/sellout' and this is just another waypoint on the slippery slope...

I don't give a flying f*(k what Gaga uses - leave those stories to TMZ

G

Bet $100 she uses Chrome only because it has a more appealing name than anything else, or google paid her to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.