Laggy Blue stacks in windows 7 x64

lcktripathi

Estimable
Apr 16, 2014
I have installed blue stacks in my laptop acer 4755.
Specs i3 2330M 2•2ghz
2Gig ram
Intel HD 3000
Since ever i have installed...all the apps including bluestack...it is really slow like it is running in a crappy dual core mediatech processor.
Why is this so..??
Can this problem get resolved..??
& if not...is their any other way to run android app through any other app player smoothly..??
Thnx.

Solution
I'm not sure what Blue Stacks is, but I'm guessing Blue Stacks is slowing down your computer, and you have a fairly weak computer. What I advise doing is pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete all at the same time on the keyboard, and a screen will open up on windows 7, towards the bottom of the list click open task manager, and see what is using your CPU under "Processes" , and then check "Performance" If your CPU is filled up then that explains why your loading and performance is slow, if your RAM is maxed out then don't run that many things on your PC. 2GB of RAM isn't much for windows 7 especially when you start running a bunch of things on it.

biggranny

Estimable
Aug 18, 2014
I'm not sure what Blue Stacks is, but I'm guessing Blue Stacks is slowing down your computer, and you have a fairly weak computer. What I advise doing is pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete all at the same time on the keyboard, and a screen will open up on windows 7, towards the bottom of the list click open task manager, and see what is using your CPU under "Processes" , and then check "Performance" If your CPU is filled up then that explains why your loading and performance is slow, if your RAM is maxed out then don't run that many things on your PC. 2GB of RAM isn't much for windows 7 especially when you start running a bunch of things on it.

Solution