Laggy Mouse on laptop

Social Anxiety

Estimable
Nov 11, 2015
I currently own a toshiba Satellite p755-s1520 which works perfectly other than the Laptops LCD display not working, i use it VIA HDMI to 47 in TV. The problem is i cant get my mice to work properly on the laptop.
I have updated the drivers, messed with the resolution, uninstalled the drivers and even tried several different mice and it still the same result. I have also factory wiped my pc and still nothing. The mouse doesnt stutter or dissapear its just very imprecise and slow. Example: in order to get from one side of the screen to the other i have to pick my mouse up off the matt and bring it back to the bottom corner just so that i can finish getting the cursor to the other side, it trails behind and what not.

Posting a video of the issue so you guys have a better understanding. PLEASE for the love of GOD someone help me i have been dealing with this for over a year and no one seems to care to even reply to my postings on here or anywhere else.

this is what it looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiI212Em8Q

Hi,

Have you tried changing the mouse options in Control Panel?
- Open Control Panel then look for Mouse.
- Once opened click on Pointer Optios tab.
- Under Motion you can move the slider closer to Fast then click Apply and OK
- Test the mouse once you've made these change and see if it would work.

Social Anxiety

Estimable
Nov 11, 2015
Yes i have tried that, that was my first course of action. Let me list what i have done so i don't have ti reexplain my self every time :) I have deleted, reinstalled, updated drivers. Messed with all of the Mouse settings hardware and software, messed with the computer resolution.