Laggy response after New Win10 Install

nesuckz2

Prominent
Oct 7, 2017
Hey guys how is it going today.

Recently I wiped my drives and did a fresh install of windows 10. I got an error the first time trying to do it, so I had to go in CMD Prompt and clean Disc 0 and afterwards it worked.

Upon setting up Win10 Pro and downloading the drivers, today say if i want to just search something in the search bar it has lag delay. Also ive downloaded just 1 game this morning and even that loading is just laggy. Wasnt this bad before I wiped everything and started over.

Alienware M17x R3
GeForce GTX 560M + intel HD graphics 3000
DDr3 16gb dual (2x8gb)
Ill upload a few CPU-Z pics.

Anyway I do know its a pretty old model now almost 7. But is it possible my old windows never really got fully wiped or something? In CMD I did these commands;
diskpart, list disk, select disk 0, clean, exit. Did this to wipe my HD. Shouldnt there be two Disk's if i have 2 250GB samsungs? It showed my Disc 0 500gb, Disk 1 said 14GB but that was my Win 10n Pro USB installer i think?
When installing new windows and choosing location it said 465 unallocated space availiable, which is normal for 500gb..so im not sure. If it is too old to run a game, usually it lags like hell and closes. But its lagging just trying to search so it should be more responsive than this.

Finally, would it be worth investing ~$200 into this with a new HDD and RAM? I only use this laptop when i go on vacation and it was never a main computer. I dont play that much crazy FPS games...the most i will every run on this is World of Warcraft or Players Unknown Battlegrounds.

Thanks everyone!!!
P.s. I at first published this in the wrong section, (Laptop General Discussion) if anyone could go there and remove that, sorry still a bit new here.

212egb8.jpg

i73aty.jpg

34zj7tt.jpg

nesuckz2

Prominent
Oct 7, 2017
Windows did another update and now has like Cortana, its the latest update now, apparently it wasnt. Lag has not seemed to be any better at all though