laptop and graphic card

decoder10

Estimable
May 8, 2015
i am looking for a laptop for programmers and developers , i am just a beginner , i know c++ programming but i will go into advanced things soon enough , i will use the laptop for graphic designing , animation , developing games from scratch , programming related to direct x and all , i think 5th generation i5 and i7 would be best , but i dont know much about graphic cards in laptops , which laptop should i buy ( 2015 ) ? range around 1000 dollars , i am open to suggestion to higher range as well for now .. any advice or suggestion will be appreciated

Mike BD

Estimable
May 3, 2015
If you're going to use it for its graphic performances and high-level design,go for one with a discrete GPU with as much cores as you can get in the price range you'll afford.

www.xoticpc.com, you can find gaming laptops there, which sounds like what you will be working on is games. Anything in the gaming section for about $1,000 + will do what you want.

But keep in mind that as a developer you will need several different hardware specs to test on.