Laptop Brand ~> Asus

Ken349

Estimable
Jul 5, 2015
What is the first expression of yours when incomes of this laptop brand? Should I go for this brand? I want an Everyday computing laptop. I'm looking for laptop that has a higher build quality and good performance under a budget of $800. My suggestion is intel core i5 processor and with a dedicated graphics. 4 GB of ram and I'm ganna upgrade it by myself. 14-15 inch display.
Any suggestion/recommendation?

I appreciate all your feedback!

Thanks!

Solution

In computing and parts, good choices will never be made first on brand. The market and quality is shifting so much every few months, that it is foolhardy to think one will always be better then another in every area. I would shop first for specs and then figure out what brands meet...

Iamsoda

Estimable
Feb 18, 2015

In computing and parts, good choices will never be made first on brand. The market and quality is shifting so much every few months, that it is foolhardy to think one will always be better then another in every area. I would shop first for specs and then figure out what brands meet your needs. After that get specific information between build quality and brands after you clear the specs you want.

In the end that amd/intel cpu (with same model number) in ASUS is the same as HP.

Solution