Laptop buying suggestion

Mohsinather

Commendable
Jul 29, 2016
I have 2 options . I mainly want to play gta V fifa 16,17(when release) etc
Laptop1 : intel i7 6th generation with intel hd 520

Laptop 2 : intel i7 5th generation with geforce 920m (or any other geforce dedicated card)

First laptop has latest generation while second has lower gen but better graphic card

I also want to know how much speed depends on gen

And last question intel 520 vs radeon r5 m330 . I know radeon is better but i want to know how much better

P.s : if i cant play gta V etc.. Just tell me which which is better

Solution
You can forget about the first one, it's just not worth it. The second will run GTA V and FIFA 16 but on low settings and that too with ~30 FPS. For gaming, the video card is the biggest determining factor than the CPU. Get the Dell Inspiron i7559-763BLK instead. It's cheap for its performance it offers and it's MUCH better for gaming than the ones you posted.

xDeuiii

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
You can forget about the first one, it's just not worth it. The second will run GTA V and FIFA 16 but on low settings and that too with ~30 FPS. For gaming, the video card is the biggest determining factor than the CPU. Get the Dell Inspiron i7559-763BLK instead. It's cheap for its performance it offers and it's MUCH better for gaming than the ones you posted.

Solution

Chugalug_

Estimable

WILDLY incorrect.
The Intel HD 520 only performs about 10% worse than the 920m.
What is your budget? Neither of those laptops are good for gaming.
Is there any particular reason you want a gaming laptop?
Would you be okay with buying refurbished laptops?

xDeuiii

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
I know neither of those can be classified as a "gaming" laptop. But in comparison to the HD 520 and 920M, a GTX 960M will perform much better. Despite the HD 520 being slightly worst than the 920M, the fact that it is integrated, it will not perform as well if there isn't enough RAM. And I know I can't argue much with experienced users but I atleast know the basics.