Laptop charger keeps disconnecting when i move it and sometimes by its self

xbatcatx

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
Gaming on my laptop then if my leg knocks against the charger wire it keeps disconnecting then goes back to being reconnected. But sometimes even when i don't touch it, it disconnects.

Any help is appreciated. :)

Solution
Well you could have damaged the charger cord, which then you would just need to replace that. Or, you could have damaged the jack/port where it plugs in. That is a different story all together. Should this be the problem, and the device is under warranty, then you need to contact the manufacturer about repairing or replacing it.

If your device isn't under warranty, then you yourself, or you can take it to a local tech/repair shop and see if they can do it, will have to replace the jack/port. This may require the motherboard be replaced as well. It depends on how it is connected.
Well you could have damaged the charger cord, which then you would just need to replace that. Or, you could have damaged the jack/port where it plugs in. That is a different story all together. Should this be the problem, and the device is under warranty, then you need to contact the manufacturer about repairing or replacing it.

If your device isn't under warranty, then you yourself, or you can take it to a local tech/repair shop and see if they can do it, will have to replace the jack/port. This may require the motherboard be replaced as well. It depends on how it is connected.

Solution