Solved! (Laptop connect HDMI to TV) TV Sound Volume drop when bass hit

Jan 21, 2019
Connected laptop to TV via HDMI, image and sound are present. Problems is the sound, when play music or movies, when the bass hit in, the volume was heard automatically lowered, and increase back after bass faded.
If I play USB thumb drive on the tv, I don't find this issue, the volume are consistent, so i would assume is not the TV problem?
If laptop not connected to the tv, all sound plays just fine too with speaker or headset.
Have checked the playback device, when connect to tv, the default device driver use is Intel audio, not the realtek HD audio, have tried update the driver, but result still same, or do I need to reinstall the driver while connected with the tv?
Is this have anything to do with the cable?
This is frustrating, since i would want to play some format of movies to the big screen, which required the software on my laptop, running those format on USB on TV are not supported by my TV. Any one come across this?

Solution
ok, basically found this is a tv setting issues, when a setting is set in one type of source, the other won't work. Turn the auto volume off and make choose the sound mode to movie when watching videos, and change to music when listen to music, so can enjoy the best sound quality. To whoever find this relevant.
Jan 21, 2019
ok, basically found this is a tv setting issues, when a setting is set in one type of source, the other won't work. Turn the auto volume off and make choose the sound mode to movie when watching videos, and change to music when listen to music, so can enjoy the best sound quality. To whoever find this relevant.

Solution