Question Laptop CPU Speed at 0.99gHz.

Mar 2, 2022
Hello, my hp 15-dw2095n laptop which is 11 months old is facing low CPU speed. it usually gets stuck at 0.99gHz or at 0.19gHz.I have already applied d thermal paste to the CPU and still not fixed it.

Desire1503

Great
Feb 18, 2022
Hello.
Did you try to update your drivers? For me it happened once and I was searching for a fix, someone told me to reset the BIOS which didn't work, so I continued to google this problem. First, try to update your drivers. If that doesn't work, try another charger, even if you have the original one.

mr_random

Great
Feb 28, 2022
could be over heating are the fans turning on ? also does your bios let you change the frequency settings for the cpu? reseting your bios after a bad overclock will fix alot of oppsies

Mar 2, 2022
Hello.
Did you try to update your drivers? For me it happened once and I was searching for a fix, someone told me to reset the BIOS which didn't work, so I continued to google this problem. First, try to update your drivers. If that doesn't work, try another charger, even if you have the original one.
If it's my graphic drive it's all up to date.And also does the charger effect the cpu speed?

Mar 2, 2022
could be over heating are the fans turning on ? also does your bios let you change the frequency settings for the cpu? reseting your bios after a bad overclock will fix alot of oppsies
There is no heating.I haven't tried restarting the bios can you give me guide for that?

Mar 2, 2022
Hello, my hp 15-dw2095n laptop which is 11 months old is facing low CPU speed. it usually gets stuck at 0.99gHz or at 0.19gHz while playing game such as league of legends or valorant .I have already applied thermal paste to the cpu and the graphic driver are upto date to date and still not fixed it . Also facing fps drop

Is the cooling fan running and blowing air out of the laptop? Does it feel hot on the back? Since your machine is less than a year old, it should still be under warranty. However, since you opened it that may be void. You can still try to talk to HP. I've had good luck with them.