Solved! Laptop dead after bsod.

Jan 3, 2019
I bought an Acer 576g-5762 i5 laptop from Amazon at 5/3/18. I had no problem do far but yesterday it crashed. I was watching a video in YouTube and suddenly I got a bsod. It tried to reboot a few times but switched off on its own. Now it does not charge and there is no sign of life. Any idea about the problem? Is is under warranty?

Solution
As to the warranty, you are going to have to check with the manufacturer. Different devices, different companies, different warranties.

As to the problem, it could be a number of things. It could have overheated and fried something, hence the not restarting. No way to tell for sure without looking at it. Even if you can get it started again (say it has time to cool down) you should still have it looked at either by the manufacturer or a local tech, as it will keep overheating and eventually cause damage.
As to the warranty, you are going to have to check with the manufacturer. Different devices, different companies, different warranties.

As to the problem, it could be a number of things. It could have overheated and fried something, hence the not restarting. No way to tell for sure without looking at it. Even if you can get it started again (say it has time to cool down) you should still have it looked at either by the manufacturer or a local tech, as it will keep overheating and eventually cause damage.

Solution