Laptop disrupts internet for all devices on network ??

Feb 16, 2018
When i connect my laptop to the network internet works fine for a few minutes before the internet just stops, though still connected to wifi with no eras, the part I can't get my head around is it doesnt just stop the internet on my laptop it stalls all other devices on the network. This is becoming a recurring issue and has returned after having completely reset my laptop. I have scanned the computer with both eset and malwarebytes to no avail, please help

Solution
Another possible solution is to change your adapters wireless mode (default is usually something like b/g/n). Try isolating to just g or another mode. Do this in Windows by navigating to:

Control Panel > Network and Internet > View Network Status and Tasks

Alternatively, go to Settings > Network and Internet

Look for “Change adapter settings” and open it.

Right click your Wi-Fi adapter or open it and go to “Properties” and then “Configure”, here you select the “Advanced” tab, finally select “Wireless Mode” from the property list and change the value until you find the one that works for your network.

Hope this helps.
Mar 24, 2018
Another possible solution is to change your adapters wireless mode (default is usually something like b/g/n). Try isolating to just g or another mode. Do this in Windows by navigating to:

Control Panel > Network and Internet > View Network Status and Tasks

Alternatively, go to Settings > Network and Internet

Look for “Change adapter settings” and open it.

Right click your Wi-Fi adapter or open it and go to “Properties” and then “Configure”, here you select the “Advanced” tab, finally select “Wireless Mode” from the property list and change the value until you find the one that works for your network.

Hope this helps.

Solution
Nov 21, 2018
The solution I've got is to buy a cheap wi fi receiver, about 3-5 dollars. After that whenever I opened the laptop and connect it to the wi fi, it doesnt kill or disrupt the connection of other devices connected to the wi fi anymore.