Laptop does not turn on accept the green led steady on

G

Please can some one help me out, i hope i have made it clear as to what sort of problem im experienced at my laptop.

I have a Sony Vaio vgn-fz31s, i have change the motherboard due to previous motherboard broke down. when i plug the AC adapter to charge or to boot the laptop it wont boot.

if i press the power button to boot, led power comes on green and stays steady green while the battery lights is flashing normal.

even if I remove the battery and trying to boot without the battery the same problem the power led comes on and stays steady green.

I have tried with the battery, without AC adapter power it does the same thing the led power stays on and the battery led.

when i try it to boot it without battery, just with the AC power, once i press the power button to boot the green lights come on it remains steady on, if i keep repeating on pressing the power button then the battery light comes on and goes of even thou the battery is not plug it.

Thanks in advance

G

Please can some one help me out, i hope i have made it clear as to what sort of problem im experienced at my laptop.

I have a Sony Vaio vgn-fz31s, i have change the motherboard due to previous motherboard broke down. when i plug the AC adapter to charge or to boot the laptop it wont boot.

if i press the power button to boot, led power comes on green and stays steady green while the battery lights is flashing normal.

even if I remove the battery and trying to boot without the battery the same problem the power led comes on and stays steady green.

I have tried with the battery, without AC adapter power it does the same thing the led power stays on and the battery led.

when i try it to boot it without battery, just with the AC power, once i press the power button to boot the green lights come on it remains steady on, if i keep repeating on pressing the power button then the battery light comes on and goes of even thou the battery is not plug it.

Thanks in advance

Can any one help me out please

TRENDING THREADS