Laptop does not turn on or even have the charge light when plugged in. Not warm at all.

Cyb3rSt0rm

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016
The only specs I can remember is i5 processor and 8 gb of ram... its about a year old. it has survived being squished by 5 textbooks falling (cracks on touchscreen = touchscreen unusable). It's a flip laptop and also survived having the air vent being attacked by water.... only thing I did was plugging in the charger (had the vent in a position to drain) and went to sleep then middle of the night I kept hearing the sounds of a laptop... wait is it IRON?! Opens to see it responding to the millions of commands i get it while water logged. I smilled. BADASS I thought. 3/4 months or so later... just a normal charger warning.... plugs it in warning goes away... do do do..... just looking up stuff then all of a sudden.... the power off sound effect... huh what? Picks up laptop (still plugged in) no charge light? huh.... It isn't warm at all... even though it just was running. Odd... Now I am here. HELP?

Solution
It seems to have led a hard life, I'm surprised it lasted this long with the abuse it's had.

Time to give it a decent burial & get another one (and hopefully take greater care of it!).

I've had my Tosh for 7 years. It looks as good as new & performs faultlessly, despite being used every single day
It seems to have led a hard life, I'm surprised it lasted this long with the abuse it's had.

Time to give it a decent burial & get another one (and hopefully take greater care of it!).

I've had my Tosh for 7 years. It looks as good as new & performs faultlessly, despite being used every single day

Solution