Laptop Factory reset

Spears29

Estimable
Jan 1, 2016
I have an acer extensa 5230E laptop with windows 7 ultimate I've been trying to do a factory rest because it says im connected to my wifi but says no internet connection when I try to get on the internet I've tried everyway I could find to try to do a factory reset even trying to press ALT + F10 when the acer screen appears but it doesn't seem to be working can anyone please help me

Solution
You have to press and hold Alt + F10 before the Acer splash screen appears, actually immediately after turning the laptop on so as not to miss the small window of opportunity.

If no amount of experimenting with this is successful, the hard drive itself may be faulty and in need of replacement but that's only a guess since you haven't said why you need to perform a recovery.

You have to press and hold Alt + F10 before the Acer splash screen appears, actually immediately after turning the laptop on so as not to miss the small window of opportunity.

If no amount of experimenting with this is successful, the hard drive itself may be faulty and in need of replacement but that's only a guess since you haven't said why you need to perform a recovery.

Solution