laptop fan running max speed

G

Something wrong with my laptop fan. It always running at max speed.
At first I thought there was a problem with the cpu load and temp. But when I check with Core Temp, they seems operate in normal temp.

So I check again with SpeedFan, then there are some weird reading.

The temp1 reading is imposible (429496448C, its hotter than the sun) and it doesn't change over time (min, max, and mean are the same).

Based on image above, temp1 related to ACPI chip or something.

Is there any way to fix this?
My laptop is Fujitsu Lifebook L Series with Windows 7 x64 OS, Intel Core i5-2430M @ 2.40 GHz, 4 GB of RAM.
Sorry for my broken English.

Mark_1970

Estimable
Nov 14, 2015

Disregard the speedfan app, it is not configured to your pc correct. Laptops trap dust inside the heatsink fins, once near blocked, the thing gets way hotter, the fan will be stepped up to cool more. clean this out

Mark_1970

Estimable
Nov 14, 2015

Disregard the speedfan app, it is not configured to your pc correct. Laptops trap dust inside the heatsink fins, once near blocked, the thing gets way hotter, the fan will be stepped up to cool more. clean this out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Georgeop799 Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 0
dunpd Laptop Tech Support 18
J Laptop Tech Support 0
C Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 0
Navneet Gautam Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 3
V Laptop Tech Support 1