Solved! Laptop Flickering until gets black and still flickers

renjay.1146

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017
Hi guys!, I would just like to know what is the problem with my laptop(Asus Vivobook 4k). This just happened so suddenly. I left my laptop opened the whole night and the next morning the screen is flickering non stop and when i adjust the screen, the flickering stops and when i let go of the screen, the flickering continues. Sometimes, it would work just fine and then the flickering comes back again and it would only come back to normal when i hold the screen or put it in a place where the screan leans on to something.

I Hope that you could Help me.. Thanks in advance!

Solution
Sounds like you have a loose connection that is causing the on/off of the display when it moves. Even just a little. It could be in the display itself, or it could be the cable that connects it.

If the laptop is under warranty, contact the manufacturer. If it isn't, then you can either open it up and work on it yourself, if you feel comfortable doing so, or take it to a local tech.
Sounds like you have a loose connection that is causing the on/off of the display when it moves. Even just a little. It could be in the display itself, or it could be the cable that connects it.

If the laptop is under warranty, contact the manufacturer. If it isn't, then you can either open it up and work on it yourself, if you feel comfortable doing so, or take it to a local tech.

Solution