Laptop For Game Development!

Mclove

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
Currently i am in high school(last year) so my projects are not that of a high level one but i currently working on 3D chess on my computer so it is working smoothly but yesterday i tried to do it on my laptop and it hang for 30 min i am going to leave home in 4 months for collage so wanted to start working with laptop to create a habit of it. so can someone suggest a good laptop for game development.

1.Location?
India
2. Budget?
around Rs. 150000 (at the rate of 1 us $ = Rs 62.48, around $ 2400.96)

Solution
Not sure how inflated prices are in India, but for that budget you can get almost any laptop.

Now, for development you want basically two things, fast processor and fast storage as they'll improve your compilation times for bigger projects, so you'll want a laptop with an i7 processor and a SSD as a primary drive.

PepitoTV

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
Not sure how inflated prices are in India, but for that budget you can get almost any laptop.

Now, for development you want basically two things, fast processor and fast storage as they'll improve your compilation times for bigger projects, so you'll want a laptop with an i7 processor and a SSD as a primary drive.

Solution

Mclove

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013

So new macbook pro with i7 processor and flash drive is good?
and alienware laptops?