Laptop for university and light gaming

Barrel-rider

Estimable
Jul 30, 2015
Hi.
I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to ps specs, but I need a new laptop for university and hopefully one of you can help me!
My only demands are:
- small, light and portable (preferably(?) an ultrabook if they comes with such specs)
- used for light gaming like older Bethesda titles low-medium and such (most machines probable can by today) and newer indie games. (I have a console on which I'll be doing my gaming with AAA games, so the laptop only has to be complementary(?))
I've been looking at the asus ux303lb and other pc's in that (price)class. Is it worth buying?

Because I'm a student I need it to last for at least 3-4 years to come.
Thank for your help.

Solution
As you are doing low end gaming the ux303ln is a good laptop. Just don't push the thing while gaming and you should be fine. You could look at one of the msi apache or ghost range as they are quite good for gaming. A bit overkill but still good to have more power than less.
As you are doing low end gaming the ux303ln is a good laptop. Just don't push the thing while gaming and you should be fine. You could look at one of the msi apache or ghost range as they are quite good for gaming. A bit overkill but still good to have more power than less.

Solution

Barrel-rider

Estimable
Jul 30, 2015
Thanks for your quick reply. I've decided that 13" might be too small a screen for everything I intended to do with. After looking on both the msi's over, I've actually decided to go with another asus: the ux501. Though it might be a bit overkill for the games, I think the fastness of it might come in handy the next couple of years. Thanks anyway.