Hello,i have a toshiba laptop and sometimes when i'm bored i play sa-mp(gta san andreas multiplayer).I have 80 fps almost all the time but after one or two hours of playing my fps drops at 16-20 and then come back at 80.
My specs are :
Intel quad-core : 2,53 ghz
intel hd graphics
windows 7 64-bits
(ik it's kinda weak but i can run league of legends with everything on high except shadows and i still have somewhere around 100fps in teamfights)
What can i do to stop those fps drops?
Some causes of these fps drops would be heat and driver problems. Have you tried checking the temps of your laptop while playing?
- Start by doing a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Here's a quick guide on how to do this: http/www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2767677/clean-graphics-driver-install-windows.html
- For Intel Drivers you can download from this link:
- Once installed reboot your laptop for all the changes to take effect.
- If the same problem will persist I would suggest cleaning the inside of your laptop and applying new thermal paste on it as well.