Laptop Freezing & Then Continuing

ddbtkd456

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
Whenever i get on my quad-core 1.5GHz (AMd A6-Vision) laptop and start surfing around it seems to be freezing more and more lately, and I'm not really sure why, I almost always on it rather then my desktop (since I like the portability of the laptop vs. being tied down to a computer) and suggestions on this?

iNova

Honorable
Jul 20, 2013
Your laptops hardware is being burned out, that is, if you have had it for a very long time. If you just got it, then try buying a Laptop Pad/Fan to cool it down. Your temps could be skyrocketing.

g-unit1111

Distinguished

I cannot imagine that's the case. This does not sound like a heating problem. It sounds more like Windows needs to be wiped and reloaded, chances are good that a driver or bloatware conflict is going on in the background. Wiping this will solve it.

ddbtkd456

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013

That is what i thought, it stays really really cool for a quad core processor, but it is only an A6 vision, my question is tho is that i have a problem with it only when in firefox (lastest update), i don't know why but my CPU usage doesn't spike when it freezes, i monitor it through a plug-in within firefox.