Solved! Laptop goes off on battery power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Batteries die, sometimes after only a couple of years. Another possibility is the power block is misinforming you but buying a new battery is the best bet. Spend decent money for the new one. Cheap ones may be a clone and some causes fires.

I've had to change your name. Lots of folks would like to do that, my included, but we can't condone advertising.
Batteries die, sometimes after only a couple of years. Another possibility is the power block is misinforming you but buying a new battery is the best bet. Spend decent money for the new one. Cheap ones may be a clone and some causes fires.

I've had to change your name. Lots of folks would like to do that, my included, but we can't condone advertising.

Solution
May 3, 2020

I've only used the laptop for about 2 years now and it only goes off abruptly after about 20 minutes of usage even after full charge without any warning. Could i consider buying a new one really?

Status
Not open for further replies.