I bought my TV and HDMI cable about four-to-five months ago. Everything was fine, but yesterday I noticed that my speakers on my TV are making this airy, wooshing-like sound whenever I play something on my computer while it's hooked up to my TV. My TV doesn't do this when I'm using my WII to watch Netflix, but only when I'm watching something on my computer through my TV. My speakers on my laptop don't make this sound, either - it's only when it's hooked up to my TV and playing things from the laptop. Any ideas on what it might be?
Please do try to do a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Open Program and Features then uninstall anything related to your graphics.
- Download and install the latest driver there is.
- Reboot the laptop once installed.
- If all these will not work do try another HDMI cable just to be sure.