Laptop International Warranty

Mar 13, 2019
Hi, I have just purchased Hp laptop pavilion.
Model hp pavillion CS 0012CL.
Core i5, 8th gen, 12gb ram, 1tb hard disk with touch display.
It comes with one year international warranty with genuine windows 10 home edition. After bought it from the seller, I unboxed it at home and started using it, followed all the necessary steps required for windows activation, updation and registration of my this hp laptop via pre installed HP Support software. The issue i am facing now is that upon succesful registration of my product with hp server, the Hp support software is now showing that I have only 9 months left for international warranty and it would get expired on dec'19. It also details that when that warrant started by showing dates of Oct18. Though I have purchased it today March19, so the warranty should start from this date. I need your assistance to guide me where it gets all wrong. Has that laptop already been used by someone for three months.? Or laptop with international warranty always appear to be like this. I feel like it shouldnt be like this. Just like any software acrivation, the warranty should start from the day when the device is first registered with hp server. Kindly suggest me ways to aviod any more problematic issues later. Thanks

If the system was used you would have been able to tell when you opened it.

If you need to check on warranty better, contact HP to find out details. We can't check your system with HP for you, you need to do it.