Laptop is crashing for unknown reason

chartile

Estimable
Jun 23, 2015
Laptop has been with us for maybe 7-9 years. We could still play TES:Skyrim (with mods and in low settings) smoothly, HL:2 Series, C&C3, GMod, etc. without lagging or freezing (all in low settings). The reason it would only freeze if I spawned too many stuff.

Now I can't even play anything without the laptop freezing. I can still see the game but I won't be able to do anything and I'd still be able to hear sounds but would be like a broken audio of the game and I'll be forced to force shutdown our laptop. Deleted all my games except for Unturned but it's still freezing and it got very laggy today. Can't even play those pixel games on the internet because they get very laggy after a while.

Any idea why this happens? Already scanned with Malware-Bytes and Microsoft Security Essentials and nothing's detected except for the PUP thing but I already deleted them.

Display Adapters: Mobile Intel(R) Series Express Chipset Family

Processor: Penitum(R) Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10Ghz 2.10Ghz

Installed Memory (RAM): 2.00GB

System Type: 32-bit Operating Sytem

Please help. I would appreciate it very much.

Edit:
Laptop could sometimes get hot but it's cooling fan works. I placed a fan near the laptop to keep it from getting hot and a fan under it. Although it still crashes even though it's cold.

The model is an Acer Aspire 4736Z-432G25Mn

Saberus

Honorable
Aug 23, 2013
7-9 years is a long run. But please post the model.

You might want to run checks on your hard drive to see if it's starting to go, as well as memtest to make sure some of the RAM isn't starting to die.

chartile

Estimable
Jun 23, 2015

I don't know what it is since the tag was peeled out but I think it's an Acer Aspire