Solved! Laptop keeps crashing

Mar 31, 2022
For a while now, my laptop crashes.
The powerbutton stopped working and the only way that my laptop will boot is when I remove and plug back in the battery in my motherboard. After putting the power back in it springs to life.

When I keep my laptop on the charger and keep him on, few hours later it has turned off, and the only way to get him on again is with the batterymethod.

I don't know if this has something to do with it, but when I play a game, sometimes my fps drops to 10/15 and my dedicated and integrated GPU usage percentage goes from 70/80 to 15%.

My laptop: M570DD-E4082T.
I have replaced the ram in my laptop, but when I removed the ram, the problem still occurs.
The powerbuttonconnection to the motherboard is the same cable as the keyboard, but the keyboard works when its turned on.

Solution
The keyboard works when the laptop is turned on, but so does the power button, no? Check that cable and reseat it to make sure it is connected properly with no tears.

Does this problem occur when the battery is not installed? Meaning if the laptop runs only from the power adapter?

Check Event Viewer and see if it states any issues at the time of the crashes.

Also check if this happens in Safe Mode.

mrmike16

Honorable
The keyboard works when the laptop is turned on, but so does the power button, no? Check that cable and reseat it to make sure it is connected properly with no tears.

Does this problem occur when the battery is not installed? Meaning if the laptop runs only from the power adapter?

Check Event Viewer and see if it states any issues at the time of the crashes.

Also check if this happens in Safe Mode.

Solution