Laptop keeps losing connection when connected with ethernet cable.

Ordan

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017
to make it clear, when i connect laptop to ethernet cable, for small amount of time everything works, then it says connection to internet is not avilable but why? cables are okay so idk what the hell makes my laptop not accept internet. On desktop everything is fine tho :/

Solution
You may want to try an external one then, if you cannot be without the device. You can get a cheap one for like 10 (WiFi only) or you can get one with Ethernet as well for less than 50.
Your card may be going/need replacing. Which you could then replace the internal one, or get an external one that connects via USB. Before doing that, if it is under warranty still, then I would contact the manufacturer.

Also, it may well be your internet connection. They can drop often if there are any problems with it and not all devices will notice said drop. You may want to monitor your connection to see if this is happening here.

Ordan

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017

weird, sadly i can't just go let manufacturer replace because it will takr long time and i can't be and work without pc, and i didn't metioned detail that it is working but when i put more demanding stuff it loses connection and i often have to reboot, and i tried it on multiple networks