Laptop long boot? Sudden change

Funnyhat29

Estimable
Nov 24, 2014
Hi,
I have recently encountered a problem with my HP Omen laptop, yesterday I noticed when starting up my laptop it took a long time for the hp logo and windows loading circle to come up. Upon logging in my antivirus blocked and quarantined a trojan. After 3 full system scans from malwarebytes and norton nothing was found but the problem still occured so I factory reset my laptop. And still there is an issue where booting my laptop up takes a ridiculous time to load considering the spec of my laptop. Any help is much appreciated :)

Solution
Have you tried checking what is loading when the computer starts up? There could be many things starting that don't need to. Programs add stuff all the time.

Also, unless you completely wiped the device, and started it from scratch, anything on it would stay.
Have you tried checking what is loading when the computer starts up? There could be many things starting that don't need to. Programs add stuff all the time.

Also, unless you completely wiped the device, and started it from scratch, anything on it would stay.

Solution