Question Laptop not coming on

Jul 9, 2020
Left my laptop, came back and saw red light to the left so plugged in to charge. When the brighter light came on I then tried to turn on lap top. No luck. Did the 20 second hold down etc. When I do for a second the power light may flash on. What are my options.

hang-the-9

Titan
Unplug it from wall power, unplug the battery, remove the RAM, hold in power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in wall power, leave the RAM out, does it give you any error beeps or flashing error lights saying the RAM is not installed? If it does not then a good chance the motherboard is bad. If you do get error beeps about RAM missing, plug in the RAM and try to turn it on again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 0
Raghubar Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 0
M Laptop Tech Support 0
F Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
W Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Laptop wont reconnect to WiFi if router drops out and then comes back up
Question Sony vaio sve15137cnb display not coming after boot
Question My laptops bezel is coming away from the screen
Question Strange hard drive like sounds coming from the laptop
Question laptop making click click sound, coming from motherboard only when laptop tilt at an angle
Laptop screen won't come back on
When I do everything that's said online my laptop does not come up with HDD recovery can you hi elp I'm getting a bit ???????
Laptop won't come out of hibernation mode.
Solved! How come my laptop cannot find any wifi networks at all?
Solved! MY dell latitude laptop power button is on but it's not coming up. No display. I have tried to remove the battery and Press's
Solved! My toshiba S70 will operate when only the AC charger is connected but when I install new battery the laptop will not come on
My laptop comes on but displays
Crackling sound coming from laptop fan
Solved! My asus laptop is stuck on the lock screen because I cannot type in the @ sign. Instead the “ sign comes! Please help!!
Laptop's bezel is coming out a bit
I tried resetting my laptop now it comes on and turns back off
Solved! I turn on my gateway laptop but nothing comes up is totally blank but the power light is on as well as the charging light
Solved! Laptop didn't come with hard drive and I can't recover files...?
Please let me know what computers chromebooks laptops notebooks desktops by all manufacturers come with a warranty, etc.!!
Looking my acer laptop to come back it normal position

ASK THE COMMUNITY