Laptop Playing Sound Through Both Internal Speakers and Headphones

asome132

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
My laptop plays the sounds both through the internal speakers and through the headphones when the headphones are plugged in. I looked online and it says to check the realtek audio manager but mine doesn't have that option in there because I downloaded the latest audio driver. How can I fix this issue? Do I have to download an older audio driver?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 8
S Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 7
A Laptop Tech Support 1
BashTheOutstanding Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 14
I Laptop Tech Support 6
J Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Solved! unable play sound in google home from laptop bluetooth
pc play video but no sound ,,help me plz
I have a 2014 Emerson tv when I hook laptop up with HDMI cable it only plays sound and the pic is of my main computer screen a
Mid-playing game, laptop crashes with loud screeching sound from speakers, and fuzzy visuals
Laptop Screen Goes Black, System Unresponsive but Sound Still Playing
Sound from the left plays from headphone, Sounds from the right plays from laptop
okay so my laptop will still play on the speakers even when i have headphones in but the sound also goes through on my headpho
Windows 8.1 laptop sound problem: muffled sound when playing two things at once for one of the programs
laptop wont connect and play sounds to bluetooth speaker
videos on laptop freeze, but sound still plays. Online vids and gifs play , but have weird black fragmentation at the start
Can I still play music through speakers or headphones on my laptop if there isn't a sound card installed?
Headphone and speakers play sound at the same time in HP laptop with windows 8.1
sony vaio laptop with built in blu ray player plays sound only no picture
HDMI from laptop won't play sound through TV
Speaker issue, sound is played on other laptop instead on mine.
My laptop suddenly could not play any sound , can anybody give me proper solution for that ???
laptop not playing sound on both channels through hdmi
Sound Not Playing Through TV When Connected to Laptop From HDMI
Asus laptop won't play sound through HDMI on Samsung Tv
How come my laptop speakers only play sound when I plug in the headphones, and then it plays through both the laptop and the h

ASK THE COMMUNITY