Laptop powering off randomly while gaming

Jun 23, 2018
My laptop randomly turns off while gaming. It goes black screen right away, no shutting off loading screen. And after that it powers up like restarting again. Anyone know what the problem is? I have blown away dust and the temps are around 75 degrees celsius on the proscessor

Solution
What about the other temps? A GPU trying to prevent overheating, or that is overheating, can cause that kind of shut down. I would monitor all the temps and see what they are when it occurs.

You may also wish to (if the device isn't under warranty, as if it is you should contact the manufacturer instead) open it up and clean out any dust and debris from it. Including the fans and the vents. Just be careful. And, if necessary, change the thermal paste. If you don't feel comfortable doing it all yourself, you can try a local tech.
What about the other temps? A GPU trying to prevent overheating, or that is overheating, can cause that kind of shut down. I would monitor all the temps and see what they are when it occurs.

You may also wish to (if the device isn't under warranty, as if it is you should contact the manufacturer instead) open it up and clean out any dust and debris from it. Including the fans and the vents. Just be careful. And, if necessary, change the thermal paste. If you don't feel comfortable doing it all yourself, you can try a local tech.

Solution