Laptop Rare Fan Problem

tony7_skevis

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017
So i have a Lenovo Y50-70 laptop and just tried to play a game i have played multiple times in the past with no problem(CS:GO). I suddenly had much less fps drop until it suddenly reached 1-15 fps for about 1-2 min without ever going more than 15,i immediatly restarted and noticed(or more specifically i heard) the fans going full power and then immediatly slowing down every second so i opened HW Monitor to check if im right and i noticed my motherboard and cpu hitting 100 degrees and then immediatly 75 every second repetitively on loop,so yeah i was right there is something wrong with the fans but i dont know why , the laptop was fine a few days ago.
P.S. the fans were changed by Lenovo itself a month ago and i really cant send it back because i need for school,but i cant risk my cpu and motherboard getting burned too,its been 20 minutes,i restarted multiple times but the fans keep going full power and then low power and vice versa in loop.Any help will be appreciated,thanks.

tony7_skevis

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017
As soon as i removed my charger the fans were back to normal,dont know why,i replugged the charger and its still god,but im afraid that if i try to play again it will do the same thing