Laptop reboots repeatedly

Feb 11, 2018
When i press the power button of my laptop there is a blink of light on my f12 (the one that looks like radio antenna) and then turns off and and on again and again. Nothing shows up on the screen, i have an external fan attached and whenever the laptop is on it turns on but like i said it keeps trying to reboot so it just goes on and off. The only way to stop the process was by unplugging the battery. I need a fix for this plz

Solution
You did not list any details about the system or if anything happened to the system before the issue started. Most likely it's a bad motherboard but you can try different RAM. Try removing the CMOS battery (some systems have it soldered so you may not be able to), unplug main battery and wall power, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in wall power only, see if that works to turn it on. If it does, plug everything back in and try it.
You did not list any details about the system or if anything happened to the system before the issue started. Most likely it's a bad motherboard but you can try different RAM. Try removing the CMOS battery (some systems have it soldered so you may not be able to), unplug main battery and wall power, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in wall power only, see if that works to turn it on. If it does, plug everything back in and try it.

Solution