Laptop response is Irritating

rubinimurugan92

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
while pressing s / l/ other keys I am getting snipping tool opened and system getting locked. much more unexpected things are

Solution
1| Can you please pass on the make and model of your laptop? An SKU should help two fold.
2| Have you tried making sure that all your drivers are in order? With the latest revision installed?
3| It seems to me that one or more of your keyboard keys are depressed which might explain why tapping a particular key pops up an application as though it were a shortcut key.

That being said, you may want to get a hold of keyboard tester and see if any odd keys show up as being pressed when you haven't pressed them.

Another point to note, you can open the app that's being popped and see if they are set to a certain shortcut command. We don't know what your OS is so that would need inclusion in the followup post.

Lutfij

Splendid
1| Can you please pass on the make and model of your laptop? An SKU should help two fold.
2| Have you tried making sure that all your drivers are in order? With the latest revision installed?
3| It seems to me that one or more of your keyboard keys are depressed which might explain why tapping a particular key pops up an application as though it were a shortcut key.

That being said, you may want to get a hold of keyboard tester and see if any odd keys show up as being pressed when you haven't pressed them.

Another point to note, you can open the app that's being popped and see if they are set to a certain shortcut command. We don't know what your OS is so that would need inclusion in the followup post.

Solution