Laptop Restart connect the power adapter

mr_j4s

Honorable
Feb 24, 2012
Hello

My Toshiba satellite a300 laptop restart when i connect the power adapter. but it will charge in off mode. I can't work with connect the power adapter. give me a right solution for resolve this problem.

Thank you

mr_j4s

Honorable
Feb 24, 2012

Thank you for help

if I take out better after connect the power adapter and switch on it will on but 2 or 3 minutes it will restart

szaboaz

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011

Ahh, too bad. It means, it's not the battery's fault. And it can't be the charger either, I guess, because it works when the computer is off... I'm afraid, you'll need to see the doctor with it, just as alyoshka suggested.

You don't have a friend around with an exactly same type of charger, do you? (Hope dies last.)

Notsosure

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011
This is a known problem in some Toshiba Satellite laptops due to a faulty NEC/TOKIN Proadlizer, which requires replacement. This shows a way to repair it: http://gs138.photobucket.com/groups/q251/S1BXDWUERU/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TopdogPlayz Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
berypurda Laptop Tech Support 4
Zkneedhelp Laptop Tech Support 2
Zkneedhelp Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 5
B Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1