Laptop review help

Rossdowling22

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013
TOSHIBA - Satellite C50D-A-133 15.6” Laptop is the laptop i purchased from pc world online, its got a mixed cpu/gpu and is totally fresh and brand new with windows 8, now pressing the windoes button the app screen is like BOOM, but nothing like the windows 7 screen lol its all slow, loading folders and opening internet explorer and the network card connection to the internet is bollocks or the pc cant recognize the connection and pick up on it quick enough because we have fibre optic and i have my other pc wich is a high end rig its annoying.. i used superantispyware, wise registry cleaner, microsoft security essentials, malwarebytes, razer game booster, the lot, i even deleted alot of stuff from it and tbh it alrdy has java and dx11 so im so stumped as to why loading a folder is so slow, i would really appreciate some help lads i spent £280 from the best selling electronics company in the uk :( im guessing pcworld support toshiba, i mean toshibas return&repair policy was riddled with boxes that needed to be ticked saying "allow us to send your information and e-mail to 3rd parties" god damnit if only i knew, 2 weeks in and i want my money back.

Edit: How to make my pc run fast, i just purchased it and it runs very slow on the windows 7 screen, then i press the windows key and jump to the windows 8 apps its like BOOM and its fast, everything is so damn slow on it bar that app screen.