Solved! laptop shuts down of its own

Syllable

Prominent
Mar 9, 2017
my laptop shuts down on its own when on battery and then i have to plug in the charger because it wont open and the battery charge shows 0 % is their any way to solve this problem?

Syllable

Prominent
Mar 9, 2017

bruh i had charged my laptop fully and then unplugged it. I thought discharging it fully might help so when the battery was draining it gave almost 3 hours of backup and after that when 23 % battery was left it shut down completely without warning and then i plugged it again after 5 hours after that it was 0% again and i had to recharge it...man is thier any solution for this problem

Syllable

Prominent
Mar 9, 2017

umm no actually when it reached 23% it went off and i had to plug it in again because it wasnt opening as the charge left was 0% i mean it went 0% straight from 23% and yesterday after fully charging it again it remained on 100% for and hour without losing any charge now when i opened my laptop in the morning the amount of charge left was 44 %..

Syllable

Prominent
Mar 9, 2017

yea bro my battery is the problem..so after 44 % charge was left i thought of fully discharging it and this time i drained it fully from 44 to 7 then it was informing me to plug in the charger but i didnt then i shut down after that i kept it lke that for 5 hours and now i plugged it in again and guess what? the battery is taking longer to charge than it used to and i can feel that the battery gets a little warm now when on charge i can feel it now...well do i need to replace the battery bro...and sorry to trouble u mate...THANK U for helping..