Laptop signal problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

xweetok59

Honorable
Jun 23, 2012
So I have a laptop with a smashed screen. I always keep it connected to my TV screen with an HDMI cable. Something happened recently which caused me to have to install a fresh windows 7 on the HDD. I can see that windows boots fine and it goes all the way to the desktop screen, but it gives no signal to my TV. I can't go into the settings to change it either because the screen's mashed and you can only make out so much. Is there anything I could do now?
For the record, I installed windows 7 by connecting the HDD to my computer and then reinserting it into my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 14
R Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 5
X Laptop Tech Support 4
MichaelTT94 Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
TDHBP_Messed Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
My laptop immediately disconnected from internet the red cross sign appears instead of WiFi signals So now what can I do???
Laptop with Broken Screen Won't Connect with an External Monitor
It takes a long time for my laptop to restart after a "sfc /scannow" and my monitor does not show signal.
Solved! Laptop to Sony TV, VGA to HDMI converter, getting no signal on TV, Laptop doesnt see TV
Dell 5520 Laptop Second Monitor Detected but NO Signal
Laptop with no screen and clean hard drive doesn't project any signal to the TV.
I lost my signal from my laptop to an external monitor. Computer says no signal from laptop. I had some updates come through o
Bad wifi signal on toshiba laptop?
Monitor can't find signal from laptop
Laptop wifi signal strength is so low it sometimes will disconnect with my home connection
wifi signals detection
No signal on external monitor using samsung r530 laptop - i was working until restart
Laptop not loading, fan spins, hard drive spins,stops and repeats without sending signal to the screen
Laptop's WiFi card shuts itself off every couple of minutes
After uninstalling graphics driver on my laptop my monitor gets no signal.
Static noise coming out from the laptop. Not sure if it is software/hardware problem.
Dell Inspiron laptop to LG tv via VGA....no signal anymore!
trying to connect my laptop with my new TV via HDMI but "no signal"
I have my laptop connected to my TV with a vga to hdmi converter,but the tv has no signal. What do I need to do to send the n
TV giving "no signal" message when hooked to laptop

ASK THE COMMUNITY