laptop speed Internet

Teklay

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
my laptop speed decreases when I start using Internet therefore how can I solve this problem? but if the Internet option disab

Solution
I'm not sure what you mean by your laptop speed decreases but if you are referring to the cpu clock speed then that is normal. When being used very lightly turboboost will kick in providing a higher clock rate to the active core(s). As temperature/workload increases turbo boost naturally decreases or turns off to keep the cpu within its designed thermal envelope. Further heating up beyond the thermal envelope of the cpu will cause it to reduce clock speeds below the advertised clock speed and even turn off the pc/laptop if heat gets to be too much.

popatim

Splendid
I'm not sure what you mean by your laptop speed decreases but if you are referring to the cpu clock speed then that is normal. When being used very lightly turboboost will kick in providing a higher clock rate to the active core(s). As temperature/workload increases turbo boost naturally decreases or turns off to keep the cpu within its designed thermal envelope. Further heating up beyond the thermal envelope of the cpu will cause it to reduce clock speeds below the advertised clock speed and even turn off the pc/laptop if heat gets to be too much.

Solution