laptop stock at boot!

markr2354

Estimable
Apr 13, 2014
i dont know what is the right title to this post because i dont know what kind of problem do my laptop have,anyway my laptop wont boot in windows it just stock in black screen with this kind of error>>>>

i try to choose the last known configuration option and start windows normally but it just came back to that error

i already try to reset it using factory recovery but the progress wont finish even if i wait long for more that 3 hours, i try to format also but i cant continue because of this error>>>

Saga Lout

Olde English
Looks like your hard disk isn't showing up so you need to go in and check it's properly connected. On the base of the laptop, there might be a small removeable hatch with a graphic of a stack of three round disks indicating its the hatch with the hard disk underneath. Touch it an dpower on - does it spin?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 0
darren12341234 Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 0
plouat Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 0
Capplepar Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
lennium Laptop Tech Support 5
C Laptop Tech Support 2
@computernoob Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 3
kho_ Laptop Tech Support 0
X Laptop Tech Support 9
R Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
Z Laptop Tech Support 2
Madmaxneo Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 6
V Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question HP LAPTOP WILL CONNECT IN ONE ROOM & NOT ANOTHER
Question Connected my laptop to an external monitor that is 144hz and it doesnt show the 144hz option what do i do.
Question My Asus laptop won't power on
Question Replacement Lenovo Y50-70 laptop battery with external power supply
Question Gaming laptop cant handle game and take time to restart.
Question Game performance suddenly dropped on laptop
Question Samsung Series 7 NP700Z5AH Slow Performance Trouble
Question Asus ux433flc laptop black screen can't turn on
Question ASUS laptop won’t turn on, power button and caps lock glow
Question Can I Add GPU to My Toshiba Laptop?
Question HP laptop problem - this is the story - please help
Question Laptop drawing more power on idle after I disconnect it from my external monitor
Question Acer predator triton 500 Laptop speakers issue(No Sound)-Only clicking noise while audio is playing.
Question Unplugged Power Adapter From Laptop, But the Charging LED Is Glowing and the Computer Wont Turn On
Laptop uses stock Mic while headset is plugged in
Hi I have asus X541N and my problem is if I turn on my laptop, Its just stock on my profile and wont start. How can I solve th
hi, just want to ask, can i put wd40 on the center of the elesi in the laptop cooling fan? because the elesi is kinda stock, i
What is a good inexpensive laptop for trading stocks online?
HELP!!! Sager NP9150 Clevo P15OEM Laptop "ARE LAPTOP MONITOR worth upgrading for gaming? stock vs 95% NTSC
Want laptop only for surfing & online trading in stocks

ASK THE COMMUNITY