Question Laptop stuck in recovery mode

Aug 2, 2022
Razer Blade 15
Product No.: RZ09-03286E22
Serial No.: BY2028A9130460

I was using Diskdrill and Recuvra to recover a deleted game file. As Diskdrill was scanning I walked away from the computer for a minute and came back to find my laptop in recovery mode, I clicked start recovery and got a pop up with the number 5 in it and nothing else so I tried exiting out of that and it did the recovery in like a few seconds when it shut down the computer I turned it back on only to end end up back on that initial recovery screen and that's all that happens now. I tried pressing F4-F8 each time I booted up but nothing I press on the keyboard works. I can't access anything but recovery mode when the computer is on. The recovery process itself only takes a few seconds it'll say creating system for a few seconds then setting up for a few seconds and then right after it says shutting down in ten seconds and shuts itself down automatically.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Laptop Tech Support 0
Spiderman031 Laptop Tech Support 4
Orongo Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 3
Justin.grewal Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
Arash.jahd Laptop Tech Support 0
John21903 Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
piwakawaka Laptop Tech Support 9
jasonkariuki98 Laptop Tech Support 1