Laptop stuck on dell logo

Ekta__

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
My laptop stuck on dell logo my laptop model is latitude D630 I also tried to diagnostic tests to boot it but I didn't work and all the numbs lock back up and scroll down light are blinking with beeps sound

Solution
Hi,

It seems like a hardware problem to me but please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still get stuck on the Dell logo proceed with removing the HDD. Turn off the laptop and remove the HDD then turn it back on.
- If the laptop will boot pass the Dell Logo without the HDD that means it's the HDD which is faulty.
- But if the laptop will still get stuck on the Dell logo without the HDD, that means it's the motherboard.
- Do try to open the laptop and remove the CMOS battery for a second then put it back in and see if that will solve the problem or not.
Hi,

It seems like a hardware problem to me but please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still get stuck on the Dell logo proceed with removing the HDD. Turn off the laptop and remove the HDD then turn it back on.
- If the laptop will boot pass the Dell Logo without the HDD that means it's the HDD which is faulty.
- But if the laptop will still get stuck on the Dell logo without the HDD, that means it's the motherboard.
- Do try to open the laptop and remove the CMOS battery for a second then put it back in and see if that will solve the problem or not.

Solution