Question Laptop suddenly stops charging when opening it / playing games.

Mar 18, 2020
So basically before I tell my problem these are the informations that you may use to help me or the informations about my laptop.

Brand: Acer
Model: Aspire V15
Note: My laptop has been broken once, it was when my laptop suddenly stops charging then I replaced my battery the same as the charger. Then last year around December it suddenly stops charging when I open it, and sometimes it keeps its charge but loses it when I start playing games, "CS:GO" to be exact.

So yeah it was around December when it suddenly died because it was lowbat. So usually when its lowbat, I will just plug in the charger and try to open it again but as soon as I tried to open it, I saw the light from my laptop (The signal when its charging and if it's not) goes out (black, simply the sign that it's not charging) then the color turns into orange again (the signal that it's charging). So yeah after that I tried to reset the battery, search for fixes I did them all but it's not working, Can someone help me with this issue?

Aug 14, 2020
Hi! If you are using a surge protector (those things that plug into a plug and give you more plugs, for the people who don't know), then you might want to plug your laptop into the wall instead of the surge protector because the protector might be using a bit too much power. This worked for me so I hope it works for you.

If that doesn't work, I suggest you get a stronger charger or a new laptop battery.