Laptop Suggestion Needed

Apr 15, 2018
I am looking forward to buy a new laptop, but I cant seem to find the perfect one for me because my requirements are kind of too specific, so I thought you guys can help..

As a computer science student I am a Linux lover, so my primary OS will be Linux, yet I may want to play some games sometimes, so dual-booting may be present on my next machine so of course it has got to be a solid performer.
On the other hand I dont want it to be too heavy, because I already own a 17.6" Hp Pavilion, and it truly doesnt help my back. So, considering that I have to carry it often I need it to be light.

Lastly I want a machine that lasts. I know these are some specifications, but Im willing to pay up to 1500$ for this kind of laptop

p.s a solid battery life would be great.

Let me know what u guys think about this matter, your help is highly appreciated.

Solution
So you want a lighter gaming laptop, not really sure whey that is so specific, it is a very common request.

http://www.xoticpc.com/ you can sort by weight, size of screen and how much video power you want.